Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Cochlear, Ripcurl, Calvin Klein and L'Oreal, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
Join our award winning team in Sydney/Melbourne to help Australian brands create world-class digital commerce experiences!
We need your help to partner with clients in driving continued commerce maturity beyond implementation, integration and optimisation to realise growth and innovation.
Ideally, you come with eCommerce, customer experience and or system integration background. You would already be experienced working in a consulting or professional services capacity. Or come from a group account manager role from an agency environment. Or be an astute in-house ecommerce manager.
As the Senior Account Manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring clients are growing through eCommerce. That they are successful and delighted by eWave services. You are passionate in complex problem solving and trail blazing with the latest and greatest in commerce technology. You are sometimes the glue between IT and Marketing supporting Digital Transformation initiatives. You are a relationship builder within enterprise decision makers that uncover new opportunities to help the client deliver on eCommerce initiatives.
- Directly own, sponsor, and develop the services business on key services clients.
- Ultimate accountability for all engagements sold and delivered to the client
- Drive services up-sell, cross-sell and services renewal business
- Identify opportunities for deepening the client relationship through innovation, and the adoption and use of strategies
- Ensure outstanding delivery to the client by overseeing all delivery engagements
- Develop a customer roadmap, that helps the client to realise their ecommerce potential
- Handle escalations and negotiations with clients as required
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client business.
- Develop strategic account plans for the customers within your assigned portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, and business growth forecast.
- Drive revenue success by identifying and developing relationships with net new enterprise-level customer acquisitions, building relationships with key business stakeholders including C-Suite Executives
- Prospect and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit the market profile for eWave services
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business, taking pre-emptive action to mitigate.
- Work closely with our strategic third parties like Adobe, Salesforce & Commerce Tools to deliver value to our clients
- Stay up-to-date with platform updates and roadmap items to drive the conversation in terms of technology adoption and innovation
- 5+ years of B2B digital sales experience specifically within a complex software sales environment
- Experience managing and carrying a personal quota
- Experienced in running and developing a P&L based professional services business.
- Thought Leader in the space of Digital Transformation.
- A track record of successfully managing and growing accounts, as well building new pipeline with net new customers
- Deep industry expertise in leading Digital Transformation engagements - at least in one of the following verticals: Financial Services, Federal Government, Education, Travel & Hospitality, Retail or Media
- Self motivated and enjoys driving results and growing relationships.
- Proven track record in achieving business goals within a matrix environment and a mixed team of onshore and offshore resources
- Passion for delivery of high-quality technology solutions to solve business problems
- Familiarity with Professional Services delivery models and methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Digital Transformation and how Digital Transformation can help clients to increase the experience for their customer.
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package