Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Finance Manager to join our team in Hong Kong. Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, in this role you will be responsible for the financial management of the Asia region, including the financial accounting for all entities within Asia. The Finance Manager will assist eWave with its growth ambitions, by ensuring that the accounting records and infrastructure is scalable, accurate and provides the right information in a timely manner to the Executive team.
- Lead and coordinate the Asia budget and forecast process
- Develop and maintain financial models to support budgeting, forecasting, pricing and business case assessment
- Review all pricing submissions including discounts, ensuring appropriate approvals
- Review all commercial terms offered in Statement of Works prior to submission
- Manage client negotiations for all commercial terms
- Provide commercial advice to optimise outcomes for the business
- Prepare the trial balance monthly
- Calculate and submit Accrual and Accounting adjustments to ensure compliance with IFRS standards
- Prepare monthly reporting workbook for the Financial Accountant to enable accurate Group reporting
- Prepare monthly reports for each Company including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and Management Report
- Prepare Fair Value Accounting workbooks to support Accruals etc
- Develop and Prepare Fixed Asset Accounting on a monthly basis, including Depreciation postings
- Develop and Prepare Tax Accounting calculations on monthly basis, including DTA and DTL
- Work with external accountants in each International market in Asia to prepare and submit local taxation requirements
- Prepare and coordinate all taxation requirements across all Asia entities
- Determine processes to enable product profitability, departmental analysis and consolidating accounting
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all Asian entities
- A minimum of 7 years experience in either a Commercial Manager or Finance Manager role
- Bachelors degree in Commerce or similar
- Completion of Professional Qualification (CA, CPA or CFA)
- Previous experience as a Finance Business Partner in a fast-growing business
- Proven ability to manage complex Model building for Financial Planning
- Experience managing Trial Balance month end
- Strong Financial reporting capabilities including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Exposure to submitting tax requirements for Hong Kong and China regions
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Have a keen eye for detail and deadline orientated, having previously worked in a fast-paced organisation
- Full proficiency in Mandarin and English is a must
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!