Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for ensuring we reach, engage, and grow our market share in close collaboration with tour team. We are seeking an experienced marketeer who will take an active role in planning, execution, and leadership across key marketing activities to support the wider Sales and Marketing team.
- Plan and Execute the Group Marketing Plan
- Drive Marketing originated lead generation campaigns
- Drive superior Customer Experience
- Key Partner Relationship Management (Salesforce, Adobe, Commerce Tools, Akeneo)
- PR / Social Management / Branding
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing Leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing Experience
- Demonstrated experience at developing and executing Marketing Plans
- Demonstrated experience in campaign design and management
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing
- Industry experience in B2B Marketing of min. 3 years (preferred, not mandatory)
- Min. 5 years experience in Complex Solution Integrator ecosystems, eg ERP (preferred, not mandatory)
- Marketing qualifications, or similar (preferred, not mandatory)
- Master of Business Administration, or similar (preferred, not mandatory)
- Experience within Big 4 or consulting services firm (preferred, not mandatory)
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summer Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)