Our experience services team work together every day, leading the industry and shaping the future of commerce. We are looking for a professional Project Manager to help us as we continue on this exciting journey.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Project Manager to be based out of our Minsk office to take overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of various projects.
- Identify & Scope Requirements & Deliverables
- Manage Resource & Budget Estimations
- Scope & Document System Integrations
- Contribute to Solution Architecture
- Coordinate Daily Project Tasks with All Internal Teams
- Negotiate Trade-offs between Usability & Performance
- Prioritise Tasks & Sprint Planning
- Control Project Quality & Risk Register
- Effectively Communicate and Work with All Project Stakeholders
- Ensure the Use of Best Practices
- Apply & Share Lessons Learned
- Contribute to RFP Responses & Other Pre-Sales Activities
- Contribute to Process Improvements and Change Management Across Entire Organisation
- Short basic testing + Interview
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for interview
- No recruitment agencies please
- 2+ years of relevant web / application project management experience
- Experience coordinating & motivating internal teams
- Experience in, and a high comfort level with, a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Maintains an understanding of industry trends and development principles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summary Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)