Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
We are looking for a dynamic Content Writer who will be responsible for creating content that engages and educates our audience. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating web content, writing and editing blogs/articles along with helping measure the ROI of the produced content.
The Content Writer will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of our organisation's online presence. In addition to working closely with the marketing team to provide marketing materials.
- Timely production of engaging copy and content to drive traffic and engagement to the internal and external business platforms
- Ownership of the website content in collaboration with the digital team's strategy
- Partner with key stakeholders to curate, review, edit and publish digital content that is consistent with company goals
- Assist with internal communication, including content development for internal marketing projects and channels
- Strategically plan and post copy and content for Social Media and collaborate with the creative team for collateral
- Deliver a consistent tone of voice and brand persona
- Research and keep up to date with new digital strategies
- Monitor analytics to make recommendations to improve engagement
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a creative agency environment
- A versatile writer with an extensive vocabulary
- An in depth understanding of SEO
- Proven experience with the creation and execution of digital content strategies
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- You are data savvy and are able to break down the numbers into actionable items and recommendations
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- International relocation opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn