A Strategic Marketing & Innovations Manager is required to join eWave, one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia, to provide strategic direction for some of the world’s most iconic brands.
Following an in-depth strategic review, the agency is expanding its strategic capability and seeks a top tier candidate to support its growth vision. With ambitious plans to double in size over the next 12 months, and the financial backing and drive to make it happen, this role is not your ordinary digital strategist position.
The successful candidate will work across the agency’s key accounts (including Canon, Nestle & Coca-Cola Amatil), and will be tasked with creating innovative and effective marketing campaign strategies. This role is predominantly digital but will require someone with experience of delivering omnichannel marketing campaign strategies.
You live and breathe ideas. You inspire those around you to stretch for the impossible. You have created brands, products or campaigns within a services based environment. You have supported mid to large tier customers.
Reporting to the Senior Leadership team, the Strategic Marketing & Innovations Manager will oversee end-to-end ideation and strategy, working closely with the Marketing and Creative Teams to create exceptional experiences for the agency’s portfolio of iconic brands. Your task is to lead, build and inspire an industry leading team, and grow this area of the business to be in line with eWave’s ambitious growth plans.
Whether you are facilitating and leading brainstorms or brand development and ideation workshops for the agency or our clients, you will be delivering the right research to uncover fresh insight, building powerful brand propositions and mentoring team members. It will be your exceptional knowledge within digital combined with your strategic vision as a Marketer that will assist you to drive the companies brand proposition to our clients.
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialise in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 150 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re challenging global agencies at a game they don’t know how to play. Today, we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
- Experience working in an agency focussing on brand strategy or innovation
- Experience in strategic campaign planning
- Experience of working collaboratively with creative and marketing teams
- Digital-first thinking
- Driven by data and audience research and insight
- A deep understanding of who, why and how to target specific groups of customers
- Experience across owned, earned and paid media channels
- Multichannel marketing experience including traditional offline channels
- Commercially minded with the ability to create strategies to drive engagement and ultimately sales
- Advanced client servicing and relationship management skills
- Methodical and organised with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Optimising consumer and market insight data to develop more vivid and expressive brand positions and innovation
- Fully understanding the brands you are working with, and being confident in how they fit into the lives of their consumers
- Working with creative and visual tools to promote the brands you are working on
- Presenting brand plans and client proposals to internal and external stakeholders
- Enhancing digital presence, by planning marketing campaigns across web
- Using analytics tools to identify pain points, trends and insights
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Staff referral scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Dynamic young team
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events