Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager who will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the projects while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in projects implementation, defining project scope, goals and deliverables, required resources, managing project teams.
- Identify scope requirements & deliverables;
- Manage resource & budget estimations;
- Scope & document system integrations;
- Contribute to Solution Architecture;
- Coordinate daily project tasks with all internal teams;
- Negotiate trade-offs between Usability & Performance;
- Prioritize tasks & sprint planning;
- Control project quality & risk register;
- Effectively communicate and work with all project stakeholders;
- Ensure the use of best practices.
- Contribute to RFP responses & other Pre-Sales activities;
- Contribute to process improvements and change management across entire organization.
- 2+ years of relevant web / application project management experience;
- Experience coordinating & motivating internal teams;
- Experience in- and a high comfort level with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture;
- An understanding of industry trends and development principles;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience;
- Fluency in English.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses;
- Personal Growth Roadmap;
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program;
- Certification Programs;
- English Training Program;
- Medical Insurance;
- Birthday Leave;
- Unlimited Annual leave after 1st year;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summary Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)