We are seeking a level 1 and 2 Application Support Engineer to join our team in Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your IT technical skills combined with strong relationship building skills. You will be working as part of our next generation of expert application engineers supporting some the world’s biggest brands.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We’ve built commerce’s most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry’s most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
As an Application Support Engineer you will be the subject matter expert for managing support requests for our customers' eCommerce platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to interact with customers on a wide range of technical issues and a passion for learning new technology.
- Manage customer support requests
- Troubleshoot level 1 and/or level 2 incidents
- Manage escalations to internal teams and/or 3rd party
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in person, over the phone and via email to keep them updated on the progress of their tickets
- Accurately create and update documentation
- Generate weekly and quarterly report presentations for customers
- Monitor and maintain client website and infrastructure systems
- Support internal eWave infrastructure
- Organise sprints and releases for ongoing eCommerce projects
- Attend client meetings
- Conduct client training
- Participate in on-call duties rotation for out of hours support
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical relevant IT experience
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in an IT position or E-commerce administration position,
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks with a varying degree of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional phone manner with a genuine customer service focus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously or as part of the greater team
- Knowledge of Languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and MYSQL is preferred
- Ticketing system experience would be desirable e.g. JIRA, Zendesk, TargetProcess
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Staff referral scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn