Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The Financial Controller is responsible for the finance function of eWave, ensuring accurate accounting, tax, forecasting and systems. The Financial Controller will assist the CFO and eWave with its growth ambitions, by ensuring that the Accounting records and infrastructure is scalable, accurate and provides the right information in a timely manner to the Executive team.
- Minimum 10 years experience in either a Commercial Manager or Finance Manager role
- Experienced Finance Business Partner in a fast-growing business
- Experienced at complex Model building for Financial Planning
- Experienced at managing Trial Balance month end process
- Experienced at reporting P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Experienced at preparing and submitting tax requirements for multiple jurisdictions
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel or Google sheets
- A keen eye for detail, with demonstrated numerical and communication skills
- Reliable and deadline orientated
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Commerce or similar
- Completion of Professional Qualification (CA or CPA or CFA)
- Strong Technical competence in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong Technical competence in Financial Accounting, with demonstrated Professional Development
- Strong Technical competence in Taxation, with demonstrated professional development
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap
- Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summer Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)