Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Project Manager to take overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of various projects.
- Identify & scope requirements & deliverables for the assigned project.
- Manage resource & budget estimations.
- Scope & document system integrations.
- Contribute to solution architecture.
- Co-ordinate daily project tasks with all internal teams.
- Negotiate trade-offs between usability & performance.
- Prioritize tasks & sprint planning.
- Control project quality & risk register.
- Effectively communicate and work with all project stakeholders.
- Apply Agile project methodologies.
- Apply & share lessons learned with the team.
- Contribute to RFP responses & other pre-sales activities.
- Contribute to process improvements and change management across the entire organization.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant web or application project management experience.
- You possess a good understanding of the E-Commerce domain (Experience working in the e-Commerce field considered as a plus).
- Record of completed projects from discovery to GoLive.
- Experience coordinating & motivating internal teams.
- Experience in and a high comfort level with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture.
- Fluency in English.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!