We want to support you with turning your passion, drive and curiosity for possibility into an exciting career.
Our program is focused on giving passionate and hard-working graduates, or graduates with a few years’ experience, the chance to be a part of our next generation of expert application engineers supporting some the world’s biggest brands.
You will be joining as part of our managed services team, with the opportunity to utilise your IT technical skills and relationship management skills.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We’ve built commerce’s most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry’s most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
The eWave Difference
- A dedicated mentor who specialises in your stream of choice
- Ongoing training and development that gives you the tools to take your IT skills to the next level
- The prospect of building a career pathway in alignment with your capability and passion
Qualifications / Requirements / Attributes
- Recent graduate with a relevant IT Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal at native level of proficiency)
- Professional experience in Technology space (Preferred, not mandatory)
- Career-oriented and goal focused
- Willingness to learn and grow from challenges
- Likes to have fun and be part of an award winning team
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Staff referral scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events