Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Bring your career aspirations to life with eWave!
Our experienced services team work together every day, leading the industry and shaping the future of commerce. As we continue with this exciting journey, eWave is launching a training program for talented and ambitious young professionals.
Within 2 months, working with our best experts, you will master the basic practical skills and study the peculiarities of working in e-commerce on the Magento and platform. At the end of the program, you will have a chance to join our production teams to work with inspiring and large-scale projects.
What to expect:
- Learn from and work with the best experts of our business while receiving a training allowance of BNG 2700/month.
- Get platform training and relevant certifications.
- Become our team member and get access to solutions implementation for global brands you will be proud of.
- Grow your expertise across multiple technical areas and become a subject matter expert.
- Talk a lot (and start even thinking) in English.
- Grasp and master the skills at the comfort of your home.
- We are looking for exceptional new graduates or aspiring technology professionals.
- You have a solid theoretical foundation (professional degree and specialized courses will be of preference).
- Good understanding of WEB Development lifecycle.
- Passion to become part of our unique environment of like-minded professionals
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Able to work a 9-hour shift, starts at 08:00 am - 17:00 pm GMT+3 (Mondays-Fridays)
- You have your own desktop computer/laptop ready to attend this program because as a team we operate in a remote distributed environment.
- Available to start in the program on March 07, 2022
Our Hiring Process:
- You tell us you are interested (Go ahead and apply for the job!)
- If your profile fits our requirements, you will catch up with our HR team for a short interview.
- An interesting test task will be sent to you to complete in 72 hours.
- If successful, you will be invited to the interview with our Technical team.
- The feedback will be provided shortly after the session.
Enjoy While Working With Us after successful completion of the Career Development Program:
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!