Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Lead SFCC Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies.
- Work on a complex SFCC e-commerce project for our large international clients.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Responsible for solution design based on product requirements
- Responsible for code reviews and pull requests
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution.
- As Lead Developer, mentor and train junior development resources
- 5+ years’ experience as an SFCC Developer and you have been lead on several SFCC-based development projects.
- Documented experience with SFCC 10.x and SFRA
- Experience with and deep knowledge of integration to e.g. ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and other third-party integrations (Cybersouce, Akeneo, WebInterpret, UPS, etc.)
- Extensive experience with MVC and LINK
- Good English, both, written and spoken