Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We've built commerce's most respected team through the unwavering pursuit of a common goal; to solve the industry's most complex challenges. We believe that when challenged, you learn the most, improve the fastest, achieve the greatest results, and have the most fun.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Marketing Director who will be responsible for ensuring we reach, engage, and grow our market share in close collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team. We are seeking an experienced leader who will take an active role in planning, execution, and leadership across all global marketing activities to support the wider Sales and Marketing team in engaging clients.
The Role can be based in any of our European offices, also we are open for a remote cooperation
- Leadership to drive execution of integrated marketing activity that delivers acquisition pipeline, retention, and growth of EWAVE’s customers and partners
- Contribute to the growth of the EWAVE brand through experiences and events
- Build a marketing strategy that delivers value and builds relationships and engages with potential clients
- Be a key contributor to the EWAVE leadership team to define, refine and deliver EWAVE’s go to market strategy
- Develop fully integrated marketing plans that leverage all marketing opportunities, including advertising, digital marketing, and industry-specific events.
- Responsible for delivery of all marketing campaigns across all product and platform initiatives
- Continue to build on our already strong values-based culture that encourages innovation to drive successful outcomes for our customers.
- Collaborate with the global Sales team to ensure they are equipped with necessary marketing tools to succeed
- Contribute to the development of strategic partnership relationships
- Monitor competition in the market and provide valuable, timely and insightful input into competitive strategy and activity
- Be a leader and mentor to the marketing team to achieve milestones together.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercially focused international Marketing role with the previous exposure work for a Digital or eCommerce Consultancy
- Experience in a leadership role, managing and developing teams
- Proven experience of leading on marketing strategy for a global company
- Experience in using website analytics tools and best practices in online marketing and management
- Ability to prioritize and manage the expectations of a diverse and demanding customer base
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working partnerships with ease
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn