We’re looking for a Digital Solution Architect to support the growth of eWave’s Magento-powered portfolio of global clients. We’re Magento’s APAC Partner of the Year 2018, and we’re looking for people who can take our clients to the next level.
The RoleThe Magento Solution Architect manages the scoping and delivery of Magento Enterprise projects, working with clients and prospects to craft a solution that meets their needs. Support the growth and retention of Enterprise accounts by working across our vast customer portfolio. Interact with customers and project teams to ensure delivery of a well-designed and effectively architected business solution.
eWave is a new breed of agency redefining the way brands use technology to engage their customers. Our ambition is to empower our team to be the best at what they do. We go about achieving this by focusing on our number one priority, People. It is by enabling our people that we have been able to successfully transform the way our customers do business and this is just the beginning.
- Guides eCommerce business requirements to Magento functionality (native and custom build)
- Collaboration closely with technical teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Guide and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding and on-going operations
- Translate complex use cases into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Partner with our sales team to secure new business, manage technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement and support
- Diagnose and address any issues related to implementing the system with various web technologies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8-10+ years’ experience of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in ecommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, ATG
- Experience in similar Technical Agency or within broader Consulting, Commerce, Digital Services environment
- Strong experience in driving new strategic relationships within a commerce, digital or broader technology environment
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Genuinely driven to help customers and solve problems
- Proven ability to manage several projects and customers in parallel
- Strong business mindset, and interest in technology
- Please ensure your online application includes an up to date CV in either MS Word or PDF Format.
- All successful applicants will be contacted 48 hours from time of application