We Love to Have Fun!
eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with a focus on delivering state of the art eCommerce solutions for our customers.
We partner with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring our staff and our customers have adequate support when visiting our Sydney office in Millers Point.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. You will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
You will be the Director of First Impressions both in person and over the phone and will be an ambassador of our brand to our people and the outside world.
- Be the face of the business and greet guests upon arrival to our office
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the team
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Maintain all primary meeting rooms
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary including some PA responsibilities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience (preferred, not mandatory)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, or a recent graduate who is highly motivated to build a career in this field
- Highly presentable and comfortable dealing with Senior Managers and Executives on a daily basis
- Excellent communicator, you must be truly confident in your social/pleasant communication style and love interacting with people
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Available in both full-time / contract, exceptional candidates who are working holiday VISA holders welcome to apply
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Activities
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- Leading Mentorship Program
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Candidates must have unrestricted work rights in Australia (PR Holders / Citizens)
- Direct applications only, no recruitment agencies please