We’re seeking an experienced Digital Business Analyst / Consultant to join one of our newly created project teams. You will work to produce industry-leading digital solutions that are driven by our three core values; efficiency, collaboration and disruption.
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The Digital Business Anlayst professional is the subject matter expert on the organisation’s commerce platforms and technologies, and will translate business requirements from client stakeholders into technical documentation used by the Solution Delivery team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organisational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation. They would also have a good practical knowledge of the Applications space, with a sound understanding of the SDLC.
- Facilitate Discovery Workshops
- Gather & Document Requirements
- Translate Business Requirements into User Stories
- Create Functional & Development Specifications
- Scope & Document System Integrations
- Contribute to Solution Architecture
- Analyse Trade-offs between Usability & Performance
- Produce & Prioritise Test Cases
- Conduct Client Training
- Plan & Manage User Acceptance Testing
- Attend Client Meetings
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials
- Previous experience as a Digital Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Implementation Consultant or Software SME highly advantageous
- (Preferred) 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies)
- (Preferred) Relevant industry certification
- (Preferred) Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Gifted Day of Birthday Leave
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Generous Long Service Gifts
- In-House Cultural Programs
- Lunch Catering
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Attendance at International Events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn