We have an opportunity for a full-time DevOps Engineer with a sound understanding of online environments to join our award winning team. Position is based in our head office in Millers Point in the heart of Sydney CBD.
eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. We’re specialists in industry disruption. Through service design thinking, our unique process methodology is built on the foundations of research, helping brands orchestrate incomparably engaging experiences for their customers.
Our Centre of Excellence, located across EU and Asia defines the very strategy of digital engagement and technical expertise that eWave was founded upon. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, our mission has always been to deliver brand experiences that engage the consumer and set the bar for digital transformations.
We are thinkers, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for talented, passionate and experienced professionals to join our team!
As a key member of our technology team, you are the kind of person that makes complex platform and infrastructure seamless for your team.
Working as part of a larger global technology team, you will work with our local stakeholders, customers and colleagues across our sites in Europe and the US. You will support the existing infrastructure, recommend viable automation solutions and focus on new cutting edge technology developments.
- Monitoring and maintaining Web Applications
- Architecting and implementing automated infrastructure build in AWS using CloudFormation and Puppet
- Configure Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
- Support our existing cloud infrastructure and responsible for making improvements
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Drive the adoption of new technologies by researching technical trends and developments.
- Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat) strong knowledge (ability troubleshoot complex OS issues)
- AWS/GCP Architecture and System operation (Certification Preferable but not Mandatory)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes desirable (Preferred not Mandatory)
- One or more web and application server technologies (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
- Puppet automation (Preferred Not Mandatory)
- MySQL administration (Preferred Not Mandatory)
- Networking (TCP/IP) configuration including Security Groups, ACL's and routing
- One or more scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Ruby, Python)
- Deployment pipelines using TeamCity and/or Jenkins, Git.
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- A collaborative environment with an engaged and driven global team
- Being a part of a supportive and collaborative team
- A flat organisation structure, with the ability to make decisions quickly
- Extensive career Development and International Opportunities
- Award winning Mentorship Program
- Rewarding Salary // Bonus Scheme
- Interview times are immediately available
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for interview
- No recruitment agencies please