eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialise in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 150 staff in 5 offices across 3 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital commerce projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re challenging global agencies at a game they don’t know how to play. Today, we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be required to lead the planning and execution of integrated digital marketing initiatives for both eWave and our enterprise clients. Collaborating closely with the Senior Leadership team, the successful candidate will maintain a proactive approach with regards to our organisation's marketing objectives. We are seeking a leader to foster and develop our talented team of marketers in order to maintain industry best practice and to assist with taking our customers to the next level.
- Develop and execute a unique, clear and resonating digital strategies based on eWave’s core value proposition and the value propositions of our clients
- Develop, manage and execute digital campaigns including online advertising, website content planning and execution, eDM, blogs and design
- Review B2C & B2B Customer Experience and establish strategy to maximize customer satisfaction, connection and emotionally positive experiences across all digital channels
- Enhance digital presence, by planning marketing campaigns across web, SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social media and display advertising
- Use analytics tools to identify pain points, trends and insights
- Manage digital activity and budgets across the initiatives for all online channels / activity
- Undertake ongoing assessment and review of marketing strategy and identification of new opportunities
- Work in conjunctions with partners, and counterparts to drive SEO and organic web results
- Ensure that all Digital Marketing processes, both internally and externally, run seamlessly and are updated when necessary
- Evaluate emergent technologies, providing perspective & adoption where appropriate
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing related roles.
- Proven experience in managing and developing teams
- Proven experience in consumer-focused markets
- Experience in using website analytics tools and best practises in online marketing and management
- Ability to prioritise and manage the expectations of a diverse and demanding customer base
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Experience in the creation and provision of presentations and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders
- (Preferred) Prior Agency experience
- (Preferred) Degree in Marketing or related field
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Staff referral scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Office exchange program
- Dynamic young team
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interview times are immediately available
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for interview
- No recruitment agencies please