Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Digital Web Designer with an understanding of basic coding to join our creative team.
As a key Member of the Design Technology team, you are the kind of person that makes brilliant ideas come to life. You will help define best practices and create scalable solutions for multiple types of technologies and platforms.
- Work on various creative and digital projects throughout the entire design lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Design concepts, websites, eDMs, online advertising, mobile sites & corporate presentations
- Design in the context of user experience
- Analyse, present and articulate visual design concepts
- Contribute to high level concepts & creative direction
- Work in collaboration with directors, creative and marketing teams, as well as technical teams
- Keep up to date on industry trends and design best practices
- Learn to design for specific software and platforms and pre-established company guidelines
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar position
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- A well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Able to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Beginner to Intermediate - HTML and CSS coding skills (Not Mandatory)
- A core understanding of the relationship between design and functionality for web
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to articulate decisions into visual design outcomes
- Ability to work on Mac OS X platform
- (Preferred) eCommerce design experience
- (Preferred) Wire Framing software experience (UI / UX)
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Gifted day of birthday leave
- Staff referral scheme
- Generous long service gifts
- In-house cultural programs
- Friday catered lunch
- Drinks, breakfast supplies and fresh fruit baskets
- Learning and development programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interview times are immediately available
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for interview
- No recruitment agencies please